This term has been an amazing term. What I have loved has been to see the huge difference that I have been able to make in my student's learning. Since being able to analyse my student's data I have been able to find a number of interesting things:
- 23 students who made 1 year or more progress
- 12 students from my target group made more than 1 years progress
- 5 students made 1.5 years or more!
- 5 students who made no improvement at all (4 high needs kids)
- Only 1 student from my target group of 13 didn’t move
- PAT has aligned very closely to our other data and eventual OTJs
- Some huge shifts across PAT scale scores. However, these are very sporadic.
I am looking forward to the challenge that my next year's class will bring. I can't wait to continue with the things that I have learnt from this year and take it even further.